Sunday, November 28, 2010

28/11 - Sun - Finally

Supposed to do the workout Benji gave me, but just failing the 5 x 60kg cleans the other night is on my mind

Warmup
3 x 30kg Power Cleans
3 x 40kg Power cleans
3 x 40kg Cleans
3 x 50kg Power cleans
3 x 50kg cleans

WOD
5 x 50kg cleans
5 x 60kg cleans (f-r5)
5 x 60kg cleans (f-r5)
5 x 60kg cleans *whoohoo! Rep 5 was ugly as hell but got it up

then
2 x 10 Push Jerk @50kg (from rack)

Note: I struggle with confidence with heavy weights, so mentally it is important that I know I can do it. Just now need to do it in front of Benji, when I'm exhausted!

*Went in with a sore right hamstring and hoped it would loosen up during the workout, felt fine doing the cleans but is f*cking sore now that I have cooled down. Hopefully it will be ok

No comments:

Post a Comment