Tuesday, June 22, 2010

2nd Month Down

2 months to the day since I started at Schwartz.

Still loving Schwartz even though month 2 hasn't gone as well as month one. Alot more rest days than I would have liked due to various reasons and I was probably always going to plateau a little bit after the initial improvements for such a high workload.

In the past this is where I take a break, give up, get frustrated etc because things aren't going exactly the way I want them to.

I am determined to be different this time. I have maintained the Mond/Thurs class without missing one. That has to continue. I have to remind myself everyday, if need be, that my leg/hip strength is not going to improve quickly.

Need to start fighting a bit harder in workouts as well. Its just a mental thing that I need to improve.

Month 3 here we come!

* I am pleased that I have logged every day since starting. It's hard posting multiple rest days, but it keeps me honest and accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment