Wednesday, February 18, 2015

SEssion 94

surprisingly good session with a few wins. forearm still sore, so will be interesting how it pulls up. hopefully not to bad

3 rds
planche leans to handstand off big foam pipe x 5
compression lift to handstand off foam pipe *nailed one pretty nicely by the end
Compression lifts off dip bars x 12

lsit to straddle on pbars

handstands
3x pbars - good entry on 2 out of 3
3 x floor attempts
* slowed down my entry which helped alot
gave a 4th go a crack which didn't technically count in the 3 attempts but managed to crack the minute mark for the first time in a looooong time 1.03

Benji commented on how good I was at gymnastics saying that not many 40+ people can do what I do. good to be reminded of that every now and again as I can get frustrated with myself easily


No comments:

Post a Comment