Saturday, February 8, 2014

Practice at Schwartz

Went into Schwartz for some extra training and I'm glad I did

handstand holds - my longest handstand on floor is about 30 seconds and longest on parrallettes is around 40 which I have done a few times and as recently as a couple of days ago.

I hit a handstand for comfortably longer than I have ever done before. Without a video or a timer there is no way I will claim a minute or longer because time goes much slower than it feels in handstands but conservatively it must have been 50 seconds

ring practice

L muscleup to L sit to headstand to straddle back lever

nailed a straddle back lever!!! so happy , first time without Martins help

What's better is some dude was roaming around taking photos and took and amazing photo of me in full back lever, will have to get a copy

No comments:

Post a Comment