Thursday, May 8, 2014

Session 57

Spent alot of time partner stretching to see whether I could get better ROM for straddle and pike press. Didn't help much, I was still sh*t at it. So frustrating.

Partner stretching
Compression lifts off ball
ring handstands

straddle press to handstand against wall
pike press to handstand against wall

backwards roll to handstand , then practice pivot

muscle wise a really light, easy class which is not a bad thing as for weeks the sessions have smashed me.

After class I gave my complete ring sequence a go

Straight hang, L muscleup, Lsit, rollover, Lsit, handstand, basket , back lever.  Not  a bad effort, can't quite press out the handstand yet but I'm not far away and just a bit tired to nail the back lever. Will look impressive once I can get this down pat.


No comments:

Post a Comment