Friday, October 14, 2011

last posted 1 month ago...wow

Life still chaotic with kids and business, motivated to do exercise but just struggling to get the time as crazy as it sounds.

Here is the good news

after reading this article it got me motivated again to eat well. Well that and summer coming up.

5 days done basing (sp?) my food intake around lean protein and vegetables for all meals. turkey and zucchini slice for breakfast and usually chicken or beef stir fry's cooked night before for lunch. 5 days down and i'm going well. No going to stress about some grains here and there if i'm out but am going to try and keep some real consistency in my day to day eating. So far its going well

Dying to get back into the weights though

Away for my first father/son camp this weekend then hopefully I can crack the exercise cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment